Nashville Rollover Accident Attorneys
With more than 60 years combined experience, our Nashville injury attorneys help you get what you are entitled to in your car accident claim.
In any type of car accident, conducting a thorough investigation to determine how and why it occurred is key to getting the compensation to which you may be entitled. This is particularly true in rollover accidents, where the damages suffered by drivers and their passengers tend to be severe. These types of crashes are complex events. As a leading Nashville rollover accident attorney, you can count on Bednarz Law and our more than 60 years combined experience to uncover the circumstances surrounding your car accident while defending your rights in a claim.
Experienced Representation in Nashville Rollover Accidents
According to statistics from the Tennessee Department of Safety, roughly 8,000 rollover accidents occur each year throughout the state. Compared to other areas, Davidson County ranks number two overall in terms of the total amount of people impacted by these types of collisions.
Due to the sudden, violent nature of a rollover accident, the injuries that result have the potential to be severe. At Bednarz Law, our Nashville rollover accident attorneys provide the caring client service and aggressive legal representation clients need in these situations. Cases we handle include the following types of injuries:
- Broken bones and multiple fractures;
- Crushing injuries, causing internal bleeding and damage to body organs;
- Burns, due to contact with hot engine fluids and road surfaces;
- Back and neck injuries, such as whiplash, fractured vertebrae, and herniated discs;
- Head injuries, resulting in concussion and traumatic brain injury (TBI);
- Spinal cord injuries, which can result in partial or complete paralysis.
Get the Compensation You are Entitled to in Your Claim
Injuries caused by rollover accidents can have a devastating impact on every area of your life. In addition to the costs associated with your medical care and expenses, you may be facing lost income now and in the years to come as the result of ongoing disabilities. Understanding why and how your crash occurred is key to getting the compensation you need to recover.
According to SaferCar.gov, rollover accidents tend to involve taller vehicles such as SUVs and trucks. Factors that often contribute to these crashes include:
- Reckless driving behaviors, such as speeding or driving under the influence;
- Dangerous road conditions, such as due to construction, heavy traffic, or adverse weather;
- Vehicle design defects, which make accidents more likely to occur;
- Improper loading practices, in which cargo weight is unevenly distributed.
At Bednarz Law, our Nashville rollover accident attorneys investigate every aspect of your case, so that we can hold those responsible accountable for the injuries and other damages you suffer.
Reach Out to Our Nashville Rollover Accident Attorneys
If you or someone you care about is involved in a rollover accident, reach out and contact Bednarz Law right away. While you focus on recovering from your injuries, our Nashville rollover accident attorneys focus on getting you the compensation you are entitled to in your claim. Request a consultation in our office today.